Sat, Jan 21|
Optimal Athletic Performance and Wellness Conference
Learn from local and regional experts in human performance as we explore a variety of topics related to fitness and wellness. Registration is now open!
Time & Location
Jan 21, 8:00 AM
Chambersburg, 251 Grant St, Chambersburg, PA 17201, USA
About the event
Are you looking to take your athletic performance to the next level? Are you ready for a personalized performance program? Looking to optimize your soft tissue so you can stay injury-free? Want to know the best ways to train your body for endurance competition?
Come learn from local and regional experts in human performance as we explore a variety of topics related to fitness and wellness in Chambersburg’s newest event venue.
- Preparing the mind for peak performance: Mental Toughness and the Champion's Mindset - Dr. Michael Day
- Injury Prevention - Roxanne Gilmore
- Soft Tissue Maintenance - Doug Bertram
- Creating a Personalized Strength and Conditioning Program - Ryan Fritz
- Resistance Training for the Endurance Athlete - Marissa Feldberg
- Blood Flow Restriction Training - Kevin Gilmore
- Metabolic Zones of Exercise, Energy Pathways and Metabolic Flexibility - Dr. Mark Cucuzzella
A full event schedule with session times TBA...